Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TUTORIAL: ROCKER CHICK WITH A TWIST

I love doing impromptu tutorials, to have products laying in front of me and just playing and making stuff up as I go. Today I decided to create a super simple smudge smokey eyes, and as I went along doing the tutorial, I decided to add on my personal twist to the oh-so-simple smudgy black eye :)

CLOSE UPS



WITH REVLON TRUE RED LIPSTICK

WITH NYMPHETTE LIPGLASS BY MAC



WITH NYX MEGASHINE LIPGLOSS IN SMOKEY EYE


AND JUST A LITTLE BIT OF FUN ;)






FACE:
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in light peach
- MAC mineralized skinfinish natural in medium dark
- Maybelline mineral pure concealer
- Benefit High Beam
- Benefit Hoola bronzer

eyes:
- too faced shadow insurance
- MAC vanilla e/s
- loreal hip eyeliner in black shock
- maybelline eyestudio eyeshadow in carbon frost
- maybelline the falsies mascara
- MUFE aqua liner in 10
- LA splash glitter eyeliner in california beach

lips:
- revlon lipstick in true red
- MAC nymphette lipglass
- NYX mega shine gloss in smokey look

0 comments:

Post a Comment