Hi girlies! I am back with a Britney Spears look! I saw her new video and she is smokin' hot!! Dang! I would kill for that body!
Her make up look is super wearable in my opinion, because I love dramatic looks even for the daytime, but if you girls don't want to look too fierce, you can skip the false lashes!
"If I said my heart was beating loud If we could escape the crowd some how If I said I want your body now Would you hold it against me..."
err. If you're at the club and the guy is sweaty, better beware. BO...:p
Here are some pictures of my look!
- too faced enchanted glamourland palette
- MAC e/s in all that glitters
- too faced smokey eye palette
- urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil in zero
- NYX mascara in doll eyes waterproof
- kat von d palette in beethoven
- MAC e/s in vanilla
- estee lauder double wear foundation in tawny
- NYX cream blush in hippie
- MAC blush in harmony
- benefit high beam
- MAC blot powder
- clinique lipstick in blushing nude
- too faced lipgloss in pillow talk