Sunday, May 2, 2010

Barbie Meets Barbarella

Ok, so this is not my favorite look ever, but it is fun and different! :) this was my old look but one of my subbies requested for me to do a tutorial on it, and she said she wants to wear it to her prom..I can't say no after that , right? hahaha..but i do enjoy re-creating my look because I now know how to make the look better and more polished..So Enjoy!


These are pictures from the old look:

This is the new and improved version! Let me know which one you like best!
Products:

Face:
MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark
Maybelline Mineral Blush
NYX blush in taupe

Eyes:
purple blue and hot pink eyeshadow
revlon colorstay eyeliner in black
LA girl eyeliner in white
urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil in electric
rimmel sexy curves mascara
Maybelline cream eyeliner in black

lips:
MAC peachstock lipstick
MAC lipglass in nymphette

0 comments:

Post a Comment