Friday, June 24, 2011

TUTORIAL: SO YOU WANNA LOOK LIKE KARMIN?

I've been obssessing over a fairly new youtube singing sensation, Karmin! I love her whole package, the make up, hair, and of course, voice. So I decided to create a look inspired by her. Now, I know I look nothing like her, but to hell with it, imma rock this look like it is my own!

These are the pictures I was going off of :)
















Products:

Eyes:
- too faced enchanted glamourland palette 
- MAC vanilla e/s
- NYX jumbo e/s pencil in milk
- too faced shadow insurance
- love liner
- nadine girls aloud lashes
- MAC teddy eye kohl

face:
- diorskin sculpt in 30
- bobbi brown corrector in light peach
- MAC blot powder
- MAC minerlize skin finish natural in medium dark
- NARS orgasm blush

lips:
- LA girl lipliner in forever red
- revlon lipstick in true red

2 comments:

  1. Omg! I could never pull off a look like this but you look fabulous. <333 You're so pretty and this is so fun and spunky.


    JC
    www.makeupdiary.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JC ♔ aww..thanks! I think one of these days i'm going to rock this look outside.. :)

    ReplyDelete