Thursday, July 14, 2011

FOTD Challenge for Nymphette415 BRONZED GODDESS

Hi everyone! I am so into the FOTD challenge which was created by Nymphette415, today I am doing the bronzed goddess theme. I decided to take inspiration from Estee Lauder Bronzed Goddess Collection with some tweaking here and there to fit my skin tone and my eye shape :)








Eyes:
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Electric
- Too Faced e/s in Velvet Revolver, Honey Pot and 2 exclusive colours from the enchanted glamourland palette
- MAC e/s in Contrast, All That Glitters
- Maybelline the falsies mascara
- NYX jumbo e/s pencil in milk

face:

- Dior Skinsculpt in 30
- MAC mineralized skin finish in medium dark
- Benefit High Beam
- MAC Creme blush in Optimistic Orange
- Too Faced Bronzer

lips:
- MAC liglass in kumquat
- MAC lipstick in Morange

1 comment:

  1. śliczny makijaż:)

    zapraszam do mnie na rozdanie!
    www.topmodeo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete