Monday, October 3, 2011

TUTORIAL: MY EVERYDAY LOOK 3 PEACHY GLOW

I've always felt that peachy tones works so much better on me than pinky tones. I think the reason why is because I have an olive skintone. However, it has been a struggle for me to find a pure peach blush, because everytime I find a peach blush, it always ended up looking slightly pink on my cheeks. So my solution is to use orange eyeshadow to substitute for my blush!





eyes:
- too faced shadow insurance
- MAC e/s in expensive pink, bagatelle, embark
- MAC eye kohl in teddy
- MUFE aqua eye in 23L

face:
- estee lauder double wear foundation
- MAC e/s in expensive pink as a blush
- MAC blot powder
- MAc e/s in bagatelle as a highlight
- MAC blush in harmony


lips:
- illamasqua lipstick in brink

0 comments:

Post a Comment