Friday, November 18, 2011

TUTORIAL: MY EVERYDAY LOOK 5: PINK VENUS

Pink is not an easy colour to wear on your lids, however, when paired with brown or black, it can be super pretty, and that's coming from someone who despise pink in an outfit or accessories. :)




Products I used:

Face:
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny
- NYX creme Blush in Glow
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Bobbi Brown corrector in Light Peach

Eyes:
- MAC e/s in Pink Venus, Vanilla
- NYX e/s in Hot Pink
- Too Faced shadow Insurance
- Too Faced e/s in Teddy Bear
- Kat Von D e/s in Galeano, Leather
- NYX jumbo e/s pencil in Milk
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid eyeliner in Black Brown

Lips:
- MAC lipstick in Lip Blossum
- MAC Lipglass in Pink Karat

1 comment:

  1. hi,

    what is your foundation shade in MAC? I am looking for a shade match in ELDW. I find tht Sand is too light. I havent tried Tawny. I'm an NC30 in MAC and it oxidizes on me after hours of wearing it.

    ReplyDelete