Hi everyone, I deeply apologize for the insanely late post. I've been incredibly busy, and I know most of you hear that over and over and OVER again. But It's true, I'm in my final year of college, and for whoever that have said art school is easy has lost their mind, cause it is HARD.
but anyways, back to my topic, Jessie J. One of my favourite singer, and I just love her accent, so think and yet so cute and full of character. I'm so excited cos I am going to be watching her concert in March. Oh yeah!!
Here are my inspirations:
And here are some of my final look! with the domino nail art, of course!
- NYX jumbo e/s pencil in milk
- MAC e/s in Bagatelle, Show stopper
- Too faced smokey eye palette
- KATE gel eyeliner in black
- LOREAL hip eyeliner in black shock
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in electric
- LA Splash liquid eyeliner in turquoise turtle
- ardell 120 eyelashes
- Bobbi brown creamy corrector in Bisque
- Estee Lauder Double wear foundation in tawny
- BENEFIT Hoola bronzer
- MAC lipsticks in show orchid and violetta
- MAC dazzleglass in funtabulous