Sunday, September 23, 2012

TUTORIAL: NO MAKEUP MAKEUP. GET IT? :D

In my opinion, it is way harder to achieve a no makeup look than doing a smokey eye because you still need that bit of makeup but you need to maintain the sheerness and freshness of it. I love this type of makeup when I feel a bit low on energy or i just had a late night because it perks up the skin and face and trust me, it'll me you feel better :)











Products Used:

Face:
- ROC sun screen
- Benefit High Beam
- Face moisturizer
- Bobbi brown Corrector in bisque
- Maybelline Pure mineral concealer in Number 2
- MAC creme blush in Optimistic Orange
- MAC blot Powder

Eyes:
- too face shadow Insurance
- Revlon Illuminance cream shadow in Skin Light
- NYX eyebrow pencil in dark brown
- the face shop clear mascara (to set the eyebrow)
- MAC eye kohl in Teddy
- Bourjois Volumizer Mascara
- Maybelline the falsies Mascara

lips:
- Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
 
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment