Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nicole Scherzinger Inspired Tutorial

Hi everyone!
so this is another celebrity inspired look and I've chosen to create a Nicole Scherzinger look. I not a huge fan of her, I listen to some of her song, but yea,,not a big fan. However, I wouldn't mind having abs like her! (sigh..don't we all....)

This is the original look:

My Recreation of the look:



Products Used:

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo E/s Pencil in cottage Cheese
Revlon Quad in sterling rose
Shimmery Taupe e/s
Shimmery Bronze e/s
Urban decay 24/7 liner in Zero
LA girl eyeliner in white
MUFE Aqua eye in 23L

Face:
revlon colorstay foundation in medium beige
benefit high beam
Mac creme blush in optimistic orange
MAC bronzing powder in refined golden
NYX blush in taupe

Lips:
maybeline moisture extreme lipstick
revlon super lustrous lipgloss in nude lustre

0 comments:

Post a Comment