Friday, September 3, 2010

Fabulous Feline Collection Review + Tutorial!

Finally, I've been waiting for this collection to come out! I had my eye on 2 things from this collection. I wanted the burmese beauty quad and the soft meow mineralize blush, but i ended up getting the quad only because the blush looks a lot like refined golden bronzer :D

so yea, these are the look I did, it's so exciting to do a dramatic look again because it's been a long time since I wear a dramatic and detailed look :) I hope you like it as much as I do :D




Face:
Bobbi Brown skin foundation in natural 4
MAC blot powder in medium dark
MAC Beauty Powder blush in Personal Style

Eyes:
MAC Burmese Beauty quad from the Fabulous Feline Collection
Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner in black
Revlon Colorstay pencil eyeliner in black brown
rimmel sexy curves Mascara

Lips:
MAC peachstock lipstick

0 comments:

Post a Comment