Thursday, September 9, 2010

Flap Flap Flap Flapper!!!

Hi everyone! I am so excited about his look because this is truly a full on 1920s flapper look. I even cover my bushy and unruly eyebrow! which I have a tutorial on :)

Halloween is approaching and i think its so easy and lovely to go as a flapper girl! the dresses is everywhere, you just have to back it up with the make up, which is why i did this tutorial!

Let me know what make up you want me to do on Halloween and I'll do a tutorial on it fo sho!

Enjoy my lovelies!






Products Used:

eyes:
kat von D beethoven palette (Leather-> brown, lucifer -> black)
too faced smokey eye palette
rimmel sexy curves mascara
la girl white eyeliner

lips:
sephora lipliner number 140
burgundy lipstick

face:
dior skin sculpt foundation
blot powder MAC
NYX blush in taupe

0 comments:

Post a Comment