Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tutorial: Sand and The Sea

Hi everyone,

I am back with another tutorial! This is the first look from my "Past Look" video, if you do not know what I'm talking about, here's the video for you!


VanaBananaLove requested the look, so here I am recreating it!





Products used:

Face:
Dior Skin Sculpt
Mac Blot Powder
Mac Beauty Powder Blush in personal Style

Eyes:
Light blue e/s
NYX Jumbo e/s Pencil in Cottage Cheese
NYX blush in taupe
Revlon coffee bean quad
burjois white pearly e/s
urban decay skyscraping mascara
urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil on zero and electric
MUFE Aqua eyes in 23L

Lips:
Vaseline lip therapy
MAC lipstick in morange
MAC lipglass in beaute

1 comment:

  1. hi, great reviews and tutorials on makeup. please come check out my blog on reviews of different skin care products.
    Hope u r having a great day !!

    love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete