Friday, September 16, 2011

TUTORIAL: JLO I'M INTO YOU

OK, so please don;t take any offense to what I'm about to say, I don't enjoy JLO's new music. Not I'm into you, and even worse, On The Floor. I just think she has done better thing before. Sure the beat is sick and it hypes u up when you are in the club, but not the kind of song I would put in my ipod. However, one of my subbies requested 2 looks from JLO, and both from the new video. Being a dedicated youtuber as I am, I decided to pick one of the request. Therefore, here is the look!












face:
- revlon colortay foundation in medium beige
- bobbi brown corrector in light peah
- maybelline concealer in number 2
- benefit hoola bronzer
- benefit high beam

eyes:
- MAC e/s in skintone 2
- black eyeliner
- MUS eyeliner in vanilla

lips:
- revlon lipliner in rose
- maybelline misture extreme lipstick in natural nude
- too faced gloss in pillow talk

0 comments:

Post a Comment