Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TUTORIAL: MY EVERYDAY LOOK 2

This is the 2nd installment of my everyday look. For this look, I decided to do a look that I wore to the gym. Now, I can hear a lot of you saying, who wears makeup to the gym?! I personally would love to go to the gym in my pjs and wear no makeup whatsoever, but then again, some of our gym is located in the city area where a lot of people go, and a lot of people you know too. I wouldn't want to bump into a colleague of mine at the gym when I look unprepared, and that is the reason why I decided to do this tutorial! :D






Products:

Eyes:
- Too faced shadow Insurance
- Love liner
- MUFE aqua eye in 23 L


Face:
- Bobbi brown Cream corrector
- Maybelline pure mineral concealer in 02
- NYX eyebrow pencil in brown
- MAC blot powder
- MAC mineralized skin finish in medium deep

lips:
- burts bee's tinted lipbalm in rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment