Saturday, September 3, 2011

TUTORIAL: MOVES LIKE JAGGER

Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show you

All the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like jagger

Loving the song like no other! been singing this song like a crazy woman everytime I hit the shower. It's just so catchy and the fact that it is the oh-so-dreamy Adam Levine helps a lot.  He can take me by the tongue any day, do you hear that? ANY DAY!

















Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Jumbo e/s pencil in Milk, Cottage Cheese, and Slate
- Charcoal, black, and champagne e/s from Dior and Too Faced
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Maybelline the falsies mascara

Face:
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light peach
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in Tawny
- Maybelline pure mineral blush in true peach
- MAC blot powder

Lips:
- MAC peachstock lipstick and kumquat lipglass

0 comments:

Post a Comment