Hi everyone, this are my lip products collection and review!
1. Peachstock: a beautiful nude lipstick that doesn't make you look like you had food poisoning.
you don't need any lipgloss for this, and it has a satin finish, which means that it is not glossy
but it is not flat matte.
2. Lip Blossum: A gorgeous medium pink with silver sheen. It is a lustre, therefore it is a little bit sheer, but i think it is a great everyday color. :)
3. Jest is another lustre. It is an orange with gold sheen. I wore this for my brither's wedding and it wears really really well.
4. Ok, for all you purple lipstick lover out there, this is a fabulous color to have. It is pigmented and creamy and amazing. a good lipliner for it is sephora number 140.
5. angel is another light pink that i love. It is borderline nude but with a hint of pink, whereas peachstock is (surprise surprise) has a hint of peach. It is a frost but it is pigmented enough to the point where I can compare it to the amplified cream finish.
6. Now, this lipstick is something else. It is a creamy bright orange lipstick. I prefer this than the classic red because it give a bit of edge and an element of fun!
7. this came out with the spring color forecast collection. It is a lustre. i'm not too fond of this just because it blends into my lip color. But i feel if you have a lighter skin tone, you will love this!
8. this is my new fave! amazing hot creamy pink with a hint of blue. The pigmentation is fantastic, and the color stays, I repeat STAYS on amazingly.
9. This used to be my everyday color because it is neutral with definition. It is super creamy and moisturizing.
10. I don't reach for this color a lot, I have no idea why, but it is very similar to the previous lipstick.
11. This is a nude pink. It is extremely creamy to the point where it doesn't last. It's not drying but not in any way moisturizing. The smell is fantastic and what else can i say about the jaw-dropping packaging, But the product itself is pretty mediocre.
12. This is a purple lipstick from sephora. Staying power, I can't really say i'm impressed. the pigmentation could be a lot better. What i like is the sleek packaging and the scent. It has a grape scent to it. :)
13. A lot of people have raved about nude attitude. i have to say it is a nice color, but not for everyday. It would look so wrong for people with dark skin. i look like I'm about to pass out when I wear this.
15. This lipstick is surprisingly not drying like most long lasting lipsticks. It is creamy, the scent is a bit waxy but not overpowering. It last for a long time.
16. I hate hate hate maybelline lipstick. These moisture extreme lipstick is drying as hell and it DOES NOT smell like watermelon!!!
18. NYX has an amazing scent i think for lipstick. It is soft and not over powering at all. This shade does not work for my. It's kinda like a purple-y pink, it is creamy and pigmented.
19. Rimmel lipstick is pretty amazing. The color is like nymphette lipglass in lipstick form. What more could you ask for?!
23. some ingredients in this lipgloss irritate my lips so badly. my lips were itchy and feels so uncomfortable.
26. All revlon lipgloss is creamy, not too sticky, last long, and smells like banana boat. So I have no complaints! :D
28. I love love love rimmel vinyl stars lipgloss. it is shiny and glitterny, It is not goopy and gross. It smells like oranges :)
29. I don't like this gloss because of the color, I love the applicator and texture, but the shade makes me look dead.
30. this is my all time fave lipglass. It is a pink with a beautiful gold sheen Perfect to top off a nude lip!
31. This came out with the spring forecast 2, it is a creamy orang. and i love it on top of peachstock!