Friday, April 9, 2010

So, yea, haven't been updating this blog a lot lately. I've been so busy doing photo shoot after photo shoot AFTER PHOTO SHOOT. I am draining. :( Though i enjoy doing it, after 3 consecutive days waking up at 6 in the morning, I just could not have been happier being home and chilling. But nooooo, that is wishful thinking..I still have a lot of essays, journal, and other crap to do.. tsk.

I've gotten a lot tanner than before cos i was shooting outdoor under a blazing hot sun..but yea, I enjoyed it :)

this morning I woke up at about 6 and went to my friend's friend house, which is wayyyy far, to do a photo shoot. The theme is about lost love, and my team and I were inspired by a Bob Dylan song called "Just like a woman". It was amazing, I was so proud of everything that my team mate and I did. We were on time, and everything went smoothly. the shoot featured La Perla underwear, Calvin Klein Jeans, Mphosis, and our own personal stuff. It was great, when i get the behind the scene pic, I'll post it here. Meanwhile, take a look at the behind the scene of my other photo shoot! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment