Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photoshoots!

Hey everyone, here are some of my works. I am not a photographer, but I styled some of these shoots and i did the make up and hair. :) Comment on this. let me know what you think! :D

This is a test shoots that I did in Jogjakarta..I was fun but it was my first time styling and doing make up and hair on other people. So, be nice guys! :p


Photographer: Andre Mulas
Stylist & Make up Artist: me


These are pictures from one of my photography class :)


Photographer: Mario Bachtiar, Lucinda Zhou, Becks Ko
Stylist: Mario Bachtiar, Lucinda Zhou, Becks Ko, me
Art Director: Mario Bachtiar
Make Up Artist: me

Ok, so this one is a little provocative. But keep an open mind, after all, it is fashion, right? :D


These are some product shoots that my teammate and I did :)


So yea! Let me know what you think! Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment